It’s 2015 — a great time to plan out your marketing for the year, if you haven’t already! Your business is probably set as far as some advertising goes – print ads, web marketing and the like are already set up and ready to roll. However, there is one tried and true method of brand promotion that you may have forgotten, and it can be your secret weapon.
Printed promotional product giveaways remain one of the simplest yet most effective forms of creating brand visibility. When you give a customer or potential customer something free, they are instantly attracted to your company, and when it’s something they can use frequently, they keep getting that positive reinforcement about your business. Your Long Island printer can ensure that your company name, logo and even contact information is present on a wide variety of items, starting with these traditional favorites.
- Calendars are one of the oldest and most used giveaway promos you can find. Look for small versions that can slip in a purse or be kept in the glove box, or go all out with a company calendar showing employees holding cuddly kittens and puppies form the local animal shelter.
- You can’t go wrong with a custom printed tote bag. Go for quality – the longer your customer can use the bag, the more valuable it is as a marketing tool.
- Pens and pencils are inexpensive to have custom printed, and as promotional items to be given away, you can’t go wrong with these. Choose a bold color for more impact.
- One promotional item that is often overlooked is sunglasses. Have a selection of kid and adult sizes to give away on sunny days and see appreciation soar.
- Be fun with toys that have your custom logo printing – squish balls, Frisbees, and other small toys are terrific to give away and can bring a smile to your customers’ faces.
- In a high end, luxury retail business? Spend a little more for high quality, more valuable giveaway promotional items such as golf caps or fitness bags with your logo custom embroidered. These can be valued even more by recipients and worn or carried with pride.
- Travel mugs are always a good bet. If you have an office with a reception area, in a small town setting, invite customers to drop in and fill up their branded mug at your coffee station. Good will in the community can’t be bought, but it can be won over.
- Another good option for business offices is the branded water bottle. Offering a guest a bottle of icy cold water is a smart move; it’s even smarter when the water bottle is labeled exclusively for your business.
- For business minded types, a flash drive or USB charger for their car could be something they end up using almost daily. Fit your company name in print on one side, and your phone number on the other.
- Finally, the custom printed tee or embroidered golf shirt can be a nice way to welcome a new client into your business world. Have smaller versions printed up and make sure their kids get in on the action as well.
Talk to your Long Island printer about any other custom printed promotional; items you should be passing out, and keep building a good name for yourself in your community. Each item you send out into the world reminds people of your business and how you are eager to serve them. Make giveaway items a corner of your 2015 marketing plan and get your money’s worth out of every dollar spent!