Did you ever try to do your own graphics work using a all in one printer? Images get scanned upside down, sized wrong, get a white border when it’s not wanted — you know what it’s like. Cheap online printing options are almost as bad. However, using a commercial Long Island printer like us instead of DIY options like MagCloud or your own ink-devouring printer means you never have to deal with issues such as trim and bleed or image distortion issues.
Using a local brick-and-mortar print shop like Viking will rescue you and turn your visions for your paper products into reality, taking blurry ideas and sharpening them into crisp logos. When you are able to develop a great idea to help brand your company, you can use printed products like the following to customize and unify your message:
- Stationery and envelopes (professional business correspondence should always be created and delivered in a formal manner).
- Paper invoices, receipt books and order forms (This can help bring in repeat business if you have your information on all of your paperwork that goes home with the customer.
- Brochures and flyers, especially if you plan on attending trade shows or other events where hand-outs will be in high demand.
- Business cards – the importance of professional business cards cannot be stressed enough – this is often the only chance you get to make a great first impression.
- Signage – don’t forget that your store signs should also reflect the same branding as the rest of your printed products
- Calendars – these are one of the most popular promotional items and come in a dozen different styles so you can mix and match.
- Promotional products like notepads and pens to provide more promotional outlets for both customers and vendors.
Deciding which printing option to use for any given project will have to take into account three factors – quality, cost and speed of delivery. Customarily, you can have two of the three.
The size of your project will also be something to consider – if you can plan ahead and place an order for all of your needs for six months or a year at once, you can save by bundling products and placing bulk printing order.
Viking is able help you with concepts and design as well, so ask about these options. It’s always good to remember that your printed products are a form of advertising and should uniformly represent your brand.