Is your office running smoothly? Do you always have everything you need right at your fingertips? Is your presentation to your client base consistent? If not, you can start getting more organized with printed paper products to make your company run more smoothly and give a great impression to those who are your customers.
First, every contact every employee has with other people in a professional or even non-professional settings can be a chance to spread your brand. Additionally, every interaction with your current customers is a chance for repeat business. Finally, having customized printed paper products across the board in your office makes streamlining day to day tasks easier!
In the field:
- Business cards are one of the easiest ways to get employees on board with your marketing campaign – personalized cards are even more likely to be handed out as they provide a sense of ownership and pride.
- Brochures are an obvious marketing ploy, and having professionally printed paper ones ready at all times make industry events, sales trips and trade shows a snap.
- Direct mail pieces should be also customized by your Long Island printer and used often. You can run several campaigns a year up to several a month to reach different demographics and take advantage of seasonal shifts in your industry.
In the office:
- Invoices and sales sheets should be custom printed. Papers that will go home with customers are always beneficial and can lead to return business.
- Calendars at each desk and the front desk make it easy for everyone to stay on the same page, and also make a great giveaway for your brand.
- Note pads and paper from the same custom printer can prevent wasted time scrabbling for paper and pen – in fact, get some custom printed pens when you order your printed paper products!
Your Long Island printer can help you with all types of custom printed paper products to streamline your office and in the field operations, and can also be the starting point for other printed item and promotional products. You can even look into such incentivizing materials such as rewards cards, punch cards, printed shopping totes, and so on. You should be particularly attentive at the end of each year to look through your printed paper products and see if any need to be updated – new employees, managers, dates and so on can be taken care of and if you can predict what you need of the remainder of the coming year so you can make a large order and get the best price from Viking.