Did you know? Calendars are possibly the highest use give-away item your business can create and pass out to customers, next to pens. Who can’t use another attractive calendar in their home? By ordering your own custom printed calendars in advance of the New Year, you have the best chance of being the calendar chosen by customers to hang front and center in their home or office. Since nearly 98% of all homes and 100% of all businesses use at least one calendar, this is a terrific way to keep your company in their thoughts!
You can easily leverage the power of custom printed calendars; it’s a simple matter to hand them out to your clientele or bag on with their latest purchase. Calendars are proven to work – research shows you can see a 7-10% increase in clientele with promotional calendars.
How can you help ensure that your calendar is used regularly? First, ensure the calendar is provided as close to the start of the New Year as possible (before they have a chance to go shopping for one themselves). Second, seek out your most valuable potential clients and get your calendar into their hands.
For example: If you provide dog grooming services, ask your local vet if you can set a stack of your free calendars in their waiting room!
Promotional product studies show that people don’t just appreciate receiving custom printed calendars; they actually become more likely to purchase products and services from the company that provided the calendar!
Don’t stick with the just one custom calendar option. Think about your client base and what their various needs might be.
- You can hand out customized stick-up calendars that provide a quick and easy reference point for scheduled appointments.
- Everyone loves a traditional wall calendars. Jazz up your custom printed version with attractive photos
- How many times does the average person ask “what date is it?” They’ll love calendar magnets they can stick on the fridge, for quick reference in any situation.
- The same goes for pocket calendars that fit in a pocket or a purse – these are especially handy when writing a check or confirming an appointment on the go.
- Have a higher end customer base made up of business executives? Consider professional desk calendars to help track business appointments and client meetings.
- Catering to the family crowd? Make mom happy with a customized daily planner to keep everyone’s schedule at her fingertips.
The custom printed calendars you give away at the start of 2015 will provide an ROI that lasts all year. Call your local Long Island printer today, and get a head start on the competition!